Padėk perkelti Lietuvos bylą į Jungtines Tautas!

•    Dar šiandien parašyk laišką JAV-bių prezidentui Lyndon B. Johnson

•    Laiškas gali būti maždaug šio turinio: —

The Honorable Lyndon B. Johnson President of the United States The White House Washington, D.C.

My dear President:

House Concurrent Resolution 416 was adopted by the House of Representatives by a record vote of 298 yeas to no nays on June 21, 1965, and unanimously passed by the United States Senate on October 22, 1966. This legislation calls for freedom for Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.

I kindly ask you, Sir, to carry out the expression of the United States Congress contained in the aforesaid resolution by bringing up the Baltic States’ question in the United Nations and urging the Soviets to withdraw from Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.

If we demand and fight for freedom for countries in Asia and Africa, we should do exactly the same thing in Europe. The Baltic States are more than 700-year-old nations and they have the same (or even more) right to be free and independent as any new state in any part of the world. We should have a single standard for freedom. Its denial in the whole or in part, any place in the world, including the Soviet Union is surely intolerable.

I hope to hear from you, Sir, soon regarding this very important matter. Thank you.

Sincerely,

(Parašas)

(Vardas ir pavardė)

(Pilnas adresas)

PAREMK REZOLIUCIJOMS REMTI KOMITETU FINANSINIAI!

•    Rezoliucijoms Remti Komiteto pastangomis buvo pravesta JAV-bių Kongrese rezoliucija — H. Con. Res. 416.

•    Rezoliucijoms Remti Komitetas deda visas pastangas, kad minėtoji rezoliucija būtų įgyvendinta, perkeliant Lietuvos bylą į Jungtines Tautas ir ją ten tinkamai apginant.

•    Šio žygio realizavimas pareikalaus iš Rezoliucijoms Remti Komiteto didelių finansinių resursų. Paremk šj taip svarbų Lietuvos vadavimo darbą savo pinigine auka. Tai tikrai konkretus darbas kovoje dėl Lietuvos laisvės.

•    Savo auką šiam tikslui siųsk: REZOLIUCIJOMS REMTI KOMITETAS, Post Office Box 77048, Los Angeles, California 90007.